Planning your discharge
Your Consultant will agree a discharge plan with you.
Before you leave the hospital, please check that the following has been arranged:
- Collect any medication you will need (we usually provide a week's supply)
- Obtain a Sick Certificate, if required
- Arrange a follow-up appointment with your Consultant
- Arrange with your nurse, when you are able to go home, any medication to take away with you
- Collect any money of valuables you handed in for safekeeping
- Complete our patient satisfaction questionnaire, including any suggestions for improvement (there will be a patient questionnaire about our service in your room).