Atique Imam Consultant, Radiologist
Mr Imam trained in Medicine in London and then underwent postgraduate training in Surgery and gained his FRCS examination.
Following this training, he commenced in Radiology at Oxford where he gained his FRCR then completed a Fellowship at St. Vincent’s Hospital in Melbourne, Australia.
Mr Imam has been a Consultant since 2010 and specialises in Interventional Radiology (both Vascular and Non-vascular). He also has a major interest in Neuroradiology.
Interventional Radiology; Interventions in the Chest; Atique Imam, D. Warakaulle; Chapter 23; Oxford University Press. May 2009.
- Recent Advances in Surgery 32; Radiological Assessment of Intestinal Blood flow and Function; S. Siddiqi, JF Morlese, Atique Imam. Chapter 12, p145-57. Royal Society of Medicine Press. June 2009.
- Pelvic digital subtraction catheter angiography – Are routine oblique projections necessary? ; N. Rane, Atique Imam et al.
- StarClose Vascular Closure Device: prospective Study on 222 Deployments in an Interventional Radiology Practice; Atique Imam et al Cardiovascular Interventional Radiology 2007; 30(4):738-42.
- Imaging of Back Pain; J. Teh, Atique Imam, Christopher Watts. Imaging, 17(2005), 171-207.
- An unusual complication during implantation of an internal cardioverter-defibrillator: A Case Report. Shveta Monga1 MBBS MRCP, Atique Imam et al.
- Independent cinema and is a member of the BFI.