Bsc MS FRCS
Ravi Singh-Ranger Consultant Vascular Surgeon
Mr Singh-Ranger holds a substantative NHS consultant appointment at The Great Western Hospital in Wiltshire; he has qualified to postgraduate level in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery through the Royal College of Surgeons (Eng) and is listed on the GMC specialist medical register.
Mr Singh-Ranger's practice, The Vein Clinic (Wiltshire & Gloucestershire), is recognised as a National Center of Excellence by the major device companies for the keyhole treatment of venous disease, and is one of the busiest practices devoted to minimally invasive vein care in the United Kingdom. Mr Singh-Ranger specialises in General Surgery. Secondary speciality - Vascular surgery & Endovascular surgery.
- Vascular Surgical Society
- British Association of membership Surgical Oncology
- International Society of Endovascular Surgeons (board)
- British Society of Hernia Surgeons
- Endovascular laser surgery for varicose veins (evlt)
tel: 01793 646263 fax: 01793 646064