Gynaecology & Female Health
We offer a wide range of individualised services including general gynaecology check-ups and cancer screening. In addition, we also provide comprehensive diagnostic and treatment options for conditions such as period problems, menopausal problems, pelvic pain and endometriosis, diseases of the uterus (womb) like fibroids and adenomyosis, and ovarian problems such as ovarian cysts, polycystic ovarian diseases etc. We also regularly see and treat women with prolapse.
- Abnormal bleeding & endocrine (hormonal) problems
- Adolescent gynaecology
- Advanced laparoscopic (minimal access or keyhole) surgery e.g. laparoscopic hysterectomy & excision of endometriosis.
- Advanced treatment for female urinary incontinence
- Benign Gynaecology
- Coil Insertion/Removal
- Cosmetic Gynaecology and Non-surgical vaginal tightening
- Diseases of the uterus (womb) e.g. fibroids, adenomyosis
- Diseases of the ovary e.g. ovarian cysts, polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Early pregnancy problems
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) & problems relating to the menopause (with an accredited menopause specialist)
- Management of pelvic organ prolapse both conservatively and surgically
- Pelvic pain & endometriosis
- Smears & disorders of the cervix (BSCCP accredited)