Shalbourne Private Health Care offers a fast and efficient service for the effective treatment and management of urological conditions.
Urology covers the management of diseases of the bladder and prostate as well as the study and treatment of disorders relating to cancers and its management, reconstruction of the genito-urinary tract, incontinence, impotence, and infertility.
- Circumcision for adult
- Cystoscopy flexible
- Cystoscopy rigid
- Incontinence clinic
- Laparoscopic nephrectomy
- Laparoscopic pyeloplasty
- MRI scanning for prostate cancer diagnosis
- Operations for stone disease
- Painful bladder syndrome
- Prostate cancer
- Surgery for benign scrotal lumps
- Ureteroscopy rigid and flexible
- Urinary incontinence
- Urolift for BPH
- Vasectomy bilateral
- Vasectomy reversal
Benefits of our urology service
- Quick access to appointments, often available within 48 hours
- Experienced consultants offering a high standard of care
- Tailored advice and wide range of treatments
- Modern diagnostic screening
Shalbourne Private Health Care also provides a paediatric urology/surgery clinic/service that deals with penile, foreskin conditions, hydorceles, undescended testicles, and different type of hernias.
Children with nocturnal enuresis and recurrent urinary tract infections and voiding problems are also reviewed in this specialist clinic by a paediatric urology consultant.